Search The Web

Sunday, November 23, 2014


September 10, 2013

Sixty degrees this a.m.--whew! The winter jammies were a bit too warm by morning. Ah well... back to summer attire and yup, to my perch on the back porch, listening to raindrops on the roof. I think I heard Sir Fivel (aka Mr. Mouse) putting up a bit more insulation in their addition--the family expanded this year, y'know. And Mrs. Mouse--I think I heard a tiny quilting needle popping in and out of the cloth as she busily works on a new oak-leaf pocket quilt. Evidence left behind suggests she is stuffing each pocket with milkweed fluff before sewing them together. What a cozy cover those mouselings will have on a frosty January night! And oh the stories I can imagine sitting out here!


View next post by clicking on "Newer Posts", below.

No comments: